Itinerary: Bangkok - River Kwai region - Kanchanaburi - Chiang Mai
Get a taste of the real Thailand, exploring bustling Bangkok and journeying through tranquil waterways and lush jungle hideaways. Absorb the ancient beauty of historic Chiang Mai, where traditional culture meets contemporary style. This journey is ideal for those with limited time, yet a desire to uncover authentic Thailand.
- Visit elephant sanctuary and prepare their food, feed and bathe animals
- Discover the vivacious streets of bustling Bangkok and the sparkling Grand Palace and Wat Arun on a longtail boat
- Spend 3 days to explore Chiang Mai with the Old Town, Doi Inthanon, beautiful waterfall and temples in Doi Suthep
- Entrance fees
- Return transfers
- Small group touring
- 1 internal flight within Asia
- Local English-speaking guides
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- 1 night tented camp accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Breakfast daily,2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Western tour leader based on a minimum of 7 travelers
What's Not Included
- VAT, Tips, and personal expenses
- Songtaew and local transport touring
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Price for Option 1
Price for Option 2 - Golden Accommodation
On arrival in Bangkok, transfer to your hotel and then meet your tour leader and group for welcome drinks. Walk amongst the vivacious streets of bustling Bangkok and float along the Chao Phraya River on a longtail boat to discover the sparkling Grand Palace and Wat Arun. In the afternoon, spend some free time exploring.
- Option 1: Furama Silom
- Option 2: Metropolitan by como
Leave Bangkok's bustle behind and head to the beautiful River Kwai region. Visit an elephant sanctuary that cares for rehabilitated and aging elephants in a peaceful environment. This wonderful experience allows you to learn about these magnificent animals while you prepare their food, feed and bathe them. Reflect on the rich and turbulent history of the region, as you head to Hellfire Pass and the Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Option 1:Hintok tented camp and Royal river Kwai resort & spa
- Option 2: Hintok Tented Camp, Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa
Drive to Thailand's historic capital, Ayuthaya to explore the fascinating collection of temples. Return to Bangkok for your flight to Chiang Mai.
Spend a free day getting to know Thailand's cultural capital, perhaps strolling the Old Town and exploring markets and temples. Enjoy a hands on cookery class, visit the community-based project of Mae Klang Luang Ecotourism Community in Doi Inthanon, and enjoy a jungle trek passing beautiful scenery and waterfalls. Try your hand in the terraced rice fields and meet the local children in the nursery school.
Move on to Doi Suthep, and admire the stunning views from its temple. Enjoy a farewell dinner with fellow group members. On your last day, enjoy free time until your departure transfer.
- Option 1: Rimping Village
- Option 2: Ratilanna Spa & Resort