Itinerary: Noi Bai Airport - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai - Noi Bai Airport
This package offers you memorable experience: get exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature, gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H’Mong and Dzay in Sapa, visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi and joining an amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay on an overnight cruise. Join us for a unforgetable vacation.
- Take a Hanoi free tour to visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H’Mong and Day in Sapa
- Join an amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Halong Phoenix Cruiser
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Homestay in Ta Van village in Sapa
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Roundtrip ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services.
Standard package 2*
Price for Standard package 2*
Superior package 3*
Price for Superior package 3*
Deluxe package 4*
Price for Deluxe package 4*
Luxury package 5*
Price for Luxury package 5*
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in your hotel then free time to discover Hanoi Old Quarters on your own. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Morning pickup service by shuttle bus then transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Morning tea and coffe will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning. After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel, store the luggage, free time for dinner before pickup for the night train (pickup around 20.30) to Sapa (wooden deluxe A/C cabin for 4 people).
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Cai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay. Start trekking at 9:30am, about 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Free time before transferring to Lao Cai train station by bus for the night train back to Hanoi.
Train arrives Hanoi around 05.00 - 05.30am in the morning, take taxi (on your own account) back to your hotel for early check in and breakfast. Short rest before join a free walking tour with volunteer tour guide to explore Hanoi on your own with local citizens, not professional tour guide. Learn more about local lifestyle with our friendly guides. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Breakfast and free time until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Accommodation: homestay + 2*, 3* and 4* hotels/cruises (subject to availability)
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.