Itinerary: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties - Tam Coc
Hoa Lu ancient capital is the tourist destination which will bring you to a few of culture and history of Vietnam’s capitals in the ancient and medieval eras. Hoa Lu & Tam Coc is regarded as the Halong bay on land. With our Hoa Lu – Tam Coc tour, you will have a good chance to discover peace beauty of this area.
- See the beauty of the karst formations
- Discover Hoa Lu - Vietnam ancient capital
- Cycle on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong
- Boat trip
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car
What's Not Included
- Visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Standard (buffet lunch)
Price for Standard (buffet lunch)
Deluxe (buffet lunch + biking)
Price for Deluxe (buffet lunch + biking)
AM : 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00PM.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guest's tip about 1$ or 2$.
- All rates are US Dollar per person.