Itinerary: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng - Cong Dam - Thien Canh Son cave - Hanoi
This halong bay 3-day 2-night excursion on the Gulf of Tonkin explores all of the major highlights of this unique location including Bai Tu Long bay, Vong Vieng floating village, Cong Dam area, Thien Canh Son cave and much more. Enjoy kayaking and swimming in the lucid waters of the bay and a BBQ lunch on on a private beach. Our Signature Halong Cruise is designed for comfort and service and we have onboard activities to keep everyone entertained.
- Enjoy kayaking, swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach
- Discover Thien Canh Son -one of the largest and most famous grottoes on Halong Bay
- Visit Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to explore the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants
- Welcome drinks
- Tai Chi session
- Fruits setup in cabin
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- A bottle of wine on Family and Royal suite cabin
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- All meals as mentioned(B=Breakfast, D=Dinner, L=Lunch)
What's Not Included
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other personal expense.
- Beauty spa services and massage
- All other services not mentioned above
- Shuttle mini bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Kayaking ( $20 USD – based on twin-share kayak)
- Gala Dinner: USD 55/pax ( Special Occasion: Christmas – 24/12, New Year’s Eve – 31/12)
Price for Junior Suite
Price for Senior Suite
Exclusive Family Suite
Price for Exclusive Family Suite
Elite Family Suite
Price for Elite Family Suite
07:30 – 08:00: Make your way through the Red River Delta from Hanoi to Halong City via optional transfer vehicle. Breaking time will be arranged for your best comfortable.
12:30: Your cruise will begin with a transfer from the mainland on our excursion boat which will transport you to our main vessel, Signature Cruise. Upon boarding you will be greeted by our friendly Crews and enjoy a complimentary welcome drink. After a brief introduction and safety procedures overview, you will be checked into your cabin and have some free time to relax and explore the craft.
13:15: A delicious lunch will be served in our main dining room as we slowly cruise through the magniﬁcent limestone formations which make up Halong Bay. Feast on delicious seafood and range of other delicious dishes as we make our way deeper inside Halong Bay.
15:00: Head to Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to explore the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30-18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: We will conduct a Vietnamese cuisine cooking demonstration and invites you all to participate in the preparation of these mouth-watering delights.
19:15: Your dinner this evening will be served in our main dinner.
20:45 – 00:00: Evenings are beautiful on Halong Bay, and just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean the night is over. Take advantage of our onboard facilities or just relax to your heart’s content. Relax at our fully stocked bar with an assortment of local and international favorites. Try your luck at night squid ﬁshing, watch a documentary ﬁlm or simply relax on our roof top deck.
06:30: Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it’s an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today’s adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness of Halong Bay in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
08:00: Enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and freshly fruit juices.
09:00: Next we board our Signature Day Boat to head to Cong Dam Area, best known for its crystal clear sandy beaches. Enjoy kayaking, swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach.
12:00: Have lunch with Signature set menu on our day boat.
15:30: Back on board Signature Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to our overnight area. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see.
17:30-18:30: Bar opens for Happy Hour “Buy one get one free “.
17:30: Enjoy cooking demonstration to discover our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
19:15: A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
20:45 – 00:00: This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please. Tonight we will hold a movie night with a selection of ﬁlms available. We also have a selection of board games for your entertainment. Our bar is always open and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures.
06:30: The best time to observe Halong Bay is in the early morning and we suggest that if you didn’t get to witness it yesterday that now is your last chance. Tai Chi will be conducted again today on our upper deck and is a terriﬁc way to feel as one with the peaceful surroundings.
07:30: Light breakfast will be served this morning.
07:30-08:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:30: Check out of your cabin and enjoy the last stage of your trip with a delicious brunch as we continue to cruise back towards harbor through scenery.
11:15: After a ﬁnal farewell from our staff, you will be transported back to Halong City wharf via our Tender for your transfer back to Hanoi. We trust you had a pleasant journey on Signature Cruise Halong Bay and hope to have the pleasure of your company with us again.
12:00 – 12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests. All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March. Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you. Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.