Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong - Tuan Chau Marina - Luon cave - Titop island - Amazing cave - Tuan Chau Marina - Hanoi
Welcome to Halong Phoenix Cruiser! This 2 day trip on Halong 3-star Phoenix Cruiser is an amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay. You are cruising from awesome limestone cliffs of Halong Bay toward the centre of the World Natural Heritage site, discovering exotic formations of a limestone cave, and exploring the daily life of local people living on the bay….Join us for a life experience!
- Learning how to make the Vietnamese traditional spring rolls
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay
- Joining professional kayaking instruction and the local bamboo boat
- Entrance fees
- On board insurance
- English speaking tour guide
- Kayaking, Bamboo boat trip
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Cooking demonstration and night activities
- Brand new international standard sit-on-top kayak
- Meals as specified in the itinerary: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
What's Not Included
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tax and All other services not clearly mentioned above
- 25% on Christmas 24/12 , New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year's Eve
Price for Deluxe cabin
Price for Luxury cabin
07.30 – 08.15AM: Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus. After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour to reach Halong Bay.
12:00' - 12:30' At Tuan Chau International Marina, a tender boat will take you to our Halong Phoenix Cruiser. A refreshing welcome drink is served and you can check into your cabin.
13:00' A delicious set menu lunch is served in the restaurant while you can enjoy the amazing scenery. Cruise amongst the hundreds of islands. You will pass by a lot of islands and islets on the Bay.
14:45' Stop at Luon cave for kayaking (A bamboo boat will be arranged for the elderly or people who cannot kayak) to visit the small cave and beautiful lagoons. Kayaking provides the opportunity to explore the beautiful lagoons and get closer to the island.
16:20' Boat will take you to Titop Island for you to enjoy the beach and swimming, or you can climb up to the top to get an overview of a corner of the bay.
17:00' As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area.
19:00' Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.
07:00' - 07:45' Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:00' - 09:00' You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
10:00' Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands.
10:30' A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
11:00' Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
11:45' Depart the Halong Phoenix Cruiser and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00
- Original passport
- Shorts and T-shirt or warm clothes in winter (travel light)
- Camera, sunglasses and sun creams
- Cash for drinks (beer, wine) on boat